努力做科研的同时如何获得同行的认可?
如何定义你自己,并让其他人知道你、找到你?
如何利用社交媒体产生“化学反应”?
科研小白参加各种学术会议的正确姿势?
科研成果到什么程度才值得推广或需要推广?
如何通过多媒体传播个人研究?
面向全球推广个人学术成果的途径有哪些?

面对种种科研研究以外的问题,令科研人员非常头疼。

本期Science-Talks科学在线论坛,科学网与意得辑特邀两位科学网知名博主以及多位海外知名专家学者,为网友提供新途径新方法来解决科研人员如何树立自己的科研“品牌”,解决科研人员日常学术的推广问题。

感谢您参与由科学网联合意得辑的线上问答活动ScienceTalks!如您有英文论文润色或翻译的需求,请登录editage.cn上传稿件,输入优惠代码ST2020,所有服务享9折优惠,有效期至2020年10月31日。
访谈内容(共573个问题,263个回复)
lilijuan:对Danny Ward 自己那点成就整天想着宣传的话,别人会不会觉得太张扬了,如果的是大的研究成果还好。
2020-06-23 15:27
本期嘉宾
Danny Ward:Large high-impact studies may be promoted more by your institute or science websites. The promotion that we can do as scientists will be very similar however. Whether your research is large or small, the online and offline techniques of promotion are similar. Sharing papers on social media or websites, giving talks in person or attending conferences are all effective methods of sharing research and developing your brand regardless of the research size or impact. 大型的高影响的研究可能会被你的机构或科学网站更多地推广。然而,我们作为科学家所能做的推广将是非常相似的。无论你的研究是大是小,在线和线下的推广技术是相似的。在社交媒体或网站上分享论文、亲自发表演讲或参加会议都是分享研究成果、发展品牌的有效方法,而不管研究的规模或影响力如何。
2020-06-23 16:43
科学网编辑部:对赵斌 新浪微博网友@无为所想:考研人员可以通过什么方法来进行来创造科研特色,形成良好的宣传呢?
2020-06-23 14:13
本期嘉宾
赵斌:首先自己要理解自己在干什么,是否觉得自己的研究工作意义重大?如果是,就坚持下去,顺其自然,宣传的事儿可以慢慢来。我理解你说的考研人员=科研人员。
2020-06-23 16:42
chenweixian19:对Danny Ward 各位老师, 你们认为现在之所以很多科研机构和人员越来越重视科研传播主要的原因是什么吗?是科研人员的社会责任吗?
2020-06-23 15:23
本期嘉宾
Danny Ward:I think scientists and institutions are recognising the growth of science communication as they can see how effective it is for promoting research. With the rise of social media and the internet, clear science communication is important for getting research more recognised and appreciated. By communicating science well with the general public and other scientists, people understand the research more. This may generate more interest in your work and may lead to more funding, collaborations and opportunities later in time. By explaining the work us scientists are doing and how this may benefit others, this has a positive effect for society. 我认为科学家和机构正在认识到科学传播的增长,因为他们可以看到它对促进研究是多么有效。随着社会媒体和互联网的兴起,清晰的科学传播对于让研究得到更多的认可和赞赏非常重要。通过与公众和其他科学家更好地交流科学,人们更了解这项研究。这可能会让你对你的工作产生更大的兴趣,并在以后的时间里为你带来更多的资金、合作和机会。通过解释美国科学家正在做的工作以及这将如何造福他人,这对社会有积极的影响。
2020-06-23 16:42
科学网编辑部:对Shane Rydquist 新浪微博网友@温言莞尔Cathy:如何运用社交媒体来收集科研数据?怎么保证该数据的准确性?
2020-06-23 14:21
本期嘉宾
Shane Rydquist:What sort of data are you looking to collect? Because, if it’s an insight that you can collect through a form that you’ve created, but are administering through social media, then that might be your best bet. It’s difficult to get data from social media, because it’s not data that technically exists in the public domain. It is also unlikely that any data will be shared with you unless you’re using the social media platform to advertise or run a business or host a website. I also wouldn’t be in a position to comment on the accuracy of data as well. 您想收集什么样的数据? 因为,如果您可以通过自己创建的表单来收集见解,但可以通过社交媒体进行管理,那么这可能是最好的选择。 很难从社交媒体获取数据,因为从技术上讲,这不是公共领域中存在的数据。 除非您使用社交媒体平台来宣传或经营企业或托管网站,否则也不太可能与您共享任何数据。 我也无法评论数据的准确性。
2020-06-23 16:41
科学网编辑部:对赵斌 新浪微博网友@温言莞尔Cathy:科研可不可以选择没有人研究过得课题?
2020-06-23 14:19
本期嘉宾
赵斌:当然可以,但是大多数人都没有这样的好运气。
2020-06-23 16:40
lilijuan:对Elodie Chabrol 自己那点成就整天想着宣传的话,别人会不会觉得太张扬了,如果的是大的研究成果还好。
2020-06-23 15:27
本期嘉宾
Elodie Chabrol:The science communication techniques are usually the same and don’t depend on the size of the projects. The efforts depend usually on the possibility to relate to everyday life. The more technical and fundamental your project is, the more time and efforts you will spend to manage to explain it to the public. But for me there is nothing that can’t be explained; it just takes a bit more time for some than for others. If you want some scicomm techniques check out the guide we’re creating with Hindawi (available on chinese platforms) I’m really proud of this work and I think it could be very useful! 科学传播技术通常是相同的,不依赖于项目的大小。这些努力通常取决于与日常生活有关的可能性。你的项目越具有技术性和基础性,你就会花更多的时间和精力来向公众解释它。但对我来说,没有什么是无法解释的;只是有些人要比其他人花更多的时间。 如果你想要一些科研传播技术,请查看我们与Hindawi一起制作的指南(在中国平台上可以找到),我对这项工作感到非常自豪,我认为它会非常有用!
2020-06-23 16:39
科学网编辑部:对Shane Rydquist 新浪微博网友@老大说我叫展昭:过度的宣传自己的品牌会不会反而给大家留下不好的印象?
2020-06-23 14:25
本期嘉宾
Shane Rydquist:The answer to this question, honestly depends on your definition of “too much” promotion. I mean if you’re part of a lab or facility that is legitimately publishing 5-8 papers a year, then you should be promoting your discoveries every other month. There is a legitimate reason to do so. But, if you’ve published one study in the last 3 years and you continue to only talk about or promote that work, then your credibility is quite likely to take a hit. Among your peers at least. That said, there are enough personalities in the research fraternity who place a greater emphasis on promoting themselves along with the research. That sometimes doesn’t end well. My advice is simple, if you’ve published in a high-impact factor journal or have presented in an international or a prestigious national conference, then by all means talk about, promote your work. Use the publication of a manuscript as your indicator to promote your research. 老实说,这个问题的答案取决于您对“太多”宣传的定义。我的意思是,如果您隶属于每年必须出版5至8篇论文的实验室或机构,那么您应该每隔一个月就宣传您的研究发现。 这样做是有正当理由的。 但是,如果您在过去三年中只发表了一份研究报告,而您仅继续谈论或推广这项研究,那么您的信誉很有可能会受到打击,至少在您的同侪中。 虽然如此,在学术界中,有些人他们在宣传研究时一起宣传自己,有时效果不好。我的建议很简单,如果您已经在高影响因子期刊上发表文章,或者在国际或享有盛誉的全国性会议上发表过演讲,那么您可以尽力推广您的研究。 使用发表文章来推广研究。
2020-06-23 16:38
科学网编辑部:对薛宇 新浪微博网友@canldy0828:宣传推广论文,方法有多少
2020-06-23 14:28
本期嘉宾
薛宇:写博文、转微博、贴公众号、转朋友圈
2020-06-23 16:37
guoyueyue:对Elodie Chabrol 今年特殊的情况,大家都在直播平台上参与学术会议,少了见面交流,这样是不是会多少影响会议的意义,希望这段时间早点过去,大家更多的参与交流
2020-06-23 15:51
本期嘉宾
Elodie Chabrol:It’s a sad year and a lot of people are disappointed to not be able to chat face to face but it might be a great opportunity to participate in meetings you wouldn\'t have normally because of distance or costs. I’m an optimist and I truly think it could have a positive impact. 这是令人难过的一年,很多人为不能面对面交谈感到失望,但这可能是一个参加会议的好机会,因为距离或成本问题,你通常不会参加会议。我是个乐观主义者,我真的认为这会产生积极的影响。
2020-06-23 16:37
科学网编辑部:对Elodie Chabrol 新浪微博网友@ Summer的回忆小马甲:交流活动的时效性是怎样的呢?
2020-06-23 16:01
本期嘉宾
Elodie Chabrol:You can start communicating about your research as soon as you have a project. On social media for example you don’t have to wait. I think the most important is how much you know your project more than the results. For example we have this pitching competition in France, My thesis in 180 sec, you can participate in your PhD, even the first year, you don’t need results you just need to know your project. The only thing i already said but that is important : be sure you don’t share confidential details when you talk about your research. 一旦你有了一个项目,你就可以开始交流你的研究。比如在社交媒体上,你不需要等待。我认为最重要的是你对你的项目了解多少,而不是结果。举个例子,我们在法国有个辩论赛,180秒内建立我的理论。你可以参加你的博士学位,即使是第一年,你不需要知道结果,你只需要知道你的项目。 再次强调:当你谈论你的研究时,确保你不会分享机密的细节。
2020-06-23 16:36

关于我们 | 网站声明 | 服务条款 | 联系方式 | 手机版 | RSS | 中国科学报社
京ICP备07017567号-12 互联网新闻信息服务许可证10120230008 Copyright @ 2007-2020 中国科学报社 All Rights Reserved